Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.40; 7.4% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.38.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.06 Monthly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Rush Street Interactive (RSI) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!