Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.58; 4.9% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.58 per share, or $2.32 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.57.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!