Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.57; 4.2% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share, or $2.28 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.56.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2014, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Pinnacle Bancshares, Inc. (PCLB) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!