Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.59; 4.4% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, or $2.36 annualized. This is a 1.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.58.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!