West Pharma (WST) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; to Raises Q4 Dividend 7.1%
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 18, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 17, 2018. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
In addition, the Board of Directors has approved a fourth-quarter dividend of $0.15 per share, a 7.1% increase over the $0.14 per share declared for each of the four preceding quarters. This is the twenty-sixth consecutive annual increase in the Company's dividend. The fourth-quarter dividend will be paid on November 7, 2018, to shareholders of record as of October 24, 2018.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!