Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Buy
- Agent Information Software, Inc. (AIFS) Declares $0.035 Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!