Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on May 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- CSW Industrials (CSWI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.15; 0.4% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield