Wendy's (WEN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28.6% to $0.09; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 28.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wendy's (WEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!