Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.5% to $1.05; 3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.05 per share, or $4.2 annualized. This is a 23.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.85.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
Albert H. Nahmad, Watsco’s Chairman & CEO stated: "We are pleased to be able to increase dividends to our shareholders. This latest increase reflects our confidence in the business and is supported by our continued positive cash flow and our strong balance sheet."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!