Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 19% to $1.25; 3.2% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
- Dollar edges higher as virus restrictions unnerve investors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.25 per share, or $5 annualized. This is a 19% increase from the prior dividend of $1.05.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Colliers International (CIGI) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!