Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16% to $1.45; 3.2% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.45 per share, or $5.8 annualized. This is a 16% increase from the prior dividend of $1.25.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
Albert H. Nahmad, Watsco’s Chairman & CEO stated: “We are pleased to be able to increase dividends to our shareholders. This latest increase reflects our confidence in the business and is supported by our continued cash flow and strong balance sheet.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- State Auto Financial (STFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Baozun (BZUN) Announces $125 million Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!