Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.60; 4.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.60 per share, or $6.4 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $1.45. The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 15, 2019. The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
Albert H. Nahmad, Watsco’s Chairman & CEO stated: “We are pleased to be able to increase dividends to our shareholders. This latest increase reflects our confidence in the business and is supported by our continued cash flow and strong balance sheet.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Annual Dividend 4.5% to $0.345; 0.8% Yield
- HireQuest (HQI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!