Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.20; 4.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Waterstone Financial (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 66.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waterstone Financial (WSBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!