Walmart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.52; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.51.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- Corning (GLW) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Micron Technology (MU) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!