Walmart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.55; Approves $20B Buyback Plan
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, or $2.2 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.54.
The dividend will be payable on April 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
- The company increased its dividend for the 48th consecutive year and approved a new $20 billion share repurchase program.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!