Walmart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.56; Plans $10B in Share Repurchases in FY23
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
Mar. 18, 2022
Apr. 4, 2022
May 6, 2022
May 31, 2022
Aug. 12, 2022
Sep. 6, 2022
Dec. 9, 2022
Jan. 3, 2023
- Planned share repurchases of at least $10 billion in FY23
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
- The New York Times Co. (NYT) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.245 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!