Walmart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.56; Plans $10B in Share Repurchases in FY23
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
Mar. 18, 2022
Apr. 4, 2022
May 6, 2022
May 31, 2022
Aug. 12, 2022
Sep. 6, 2022
Dec. 9, 2022
Jan. 3, 2023
- Planned share repurchases of at least $10 billion in FY23
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Wraps Up Its Largest-Ever Annual Open Call Event, With More Than 330 Products Made, Grown or Assembled in the U.S. Chosen To Be Sold in Stores and Online
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 1.7% Yield
- Walmart (WMT) Acquires Memori
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!