Walmart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.56; Plans $10B in Share Repurchases in FY23
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
Mar. 18, 2022
Apr. 4, 2022
May 6, 2022
May 31, 2022
Aug. 12, 2022
Sep. 6, 2022
Dec. 9, 2022
Jan. 3, 2023
- Planned share repurchases of at least $10 billion in FY23
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- Open Text (OTEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.24299; 2.3% Yield
- Premier (PINC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!