Wal-mart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.51; 2.9% Yield
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on April 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wal-mart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Wraps Up Its Largest-Ever Annual Open Call Event, With More Than 330 Products Made, Grown or Assembled in the U.S. Chosen To Be Sold in Stores and Online
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Corporate Statement Issued by Walmart Inc. dated June 28, 2022 in response to a Complaint filed by the Federal Trade Commission (the “FTC”) against the Company involving Money Transfer Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!