Wal-mart (WMT) Raises Annual Dividend 2% to $0.50; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) declared an annual dividend of $0.50 per share, or $0.5 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.49.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wal-mart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!