Wal-Mart (WMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 2.3% Yield
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is a 2.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.48.
The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wal-Mart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart To Acquire AR Optical Tech Company Memomi
- Corporate Statement Issued by Walmart Inc. dated June 28, 2022 in response to a Complaint filed by the Federal Trade Commission (the “FTC”) against the Company involving Money Transfer Services
- Catalyst Biosciences (CBIO) to Distribute $65M of Cash to Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!