Wabash National (WNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.075; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wabash National (NYSE: WNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 3, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wabash National (WNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!