WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.7275; 3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WEC Energy (NYSE: WEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7275 per share, or $2.91 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.6775.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WEC Energy (WEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Merck (MRK) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!