WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.72; 1% Yield
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized. This is a 7.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.67.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!