WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.72; 1% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized. This is a 7.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.67.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 0.5% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Carriage Services (CSV) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!