WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.42; 1.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.38.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- FactSet (FDS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.82; 0.9% Yield
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!