W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on March 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Mercury General (MCY) Declares $0.6325 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!