W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Raises Annual Dividend 14.3% to $0.24; 0.3% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared an annual dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.2450 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!