Visa (V) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.375; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq opens higher; Tesla leads gains in growth stocks
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks and oil buoyed by hopes of looser Chinese COVID curbs
- Flows suggest investors believe the market has bottomed - we disagree, says BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Visa (NYSE: V) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized. This is a 17.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on December 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Visa (V) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RGC Resources (RGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.3% to $0.1975; 3.3% Yield
- Ebix (EBIX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!