Visa (V) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.375; 0.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Visa (NYSE: V) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized. This is a 17.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on December 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Visa (V) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 2.1% Yield
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Declares $1.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!