Verizon Communications (VZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.59; 5.1% Yield
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, or $2.36 annualized. This is a 2.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5775.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Verizon Communications (VZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IoT Pioneer Wiliot Secures $200 Million Investment Round Led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2
- Woodlands Financial Services Company (WDFN) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Triton International Limited (TRTN) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!