Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; Renews Stock Repurchase Program
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 24, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
The Board of Directors also on April 17, 2020 approved a renewal of the share repurchase program, effective immediately, allowing the repurchase of shares from time to time, up to an aggregate amount of $2,000,000. The Company, under the previous program, announced in 2018, has purchased 72,613 shares and expended $1,775,673 of the authorized $2,000,000 initial amount. The new repurchase program has no set price limit and no expiration date.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- CB Financial Services (CBFV) Authorizes $7.5M Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!