Value Line (VALU) Raises Qtr. Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; Reaffirms Common Stock Buyback Program
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on August 11, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 23, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.8 percent.
The Board of Directors also reaffirmed the Stock Repurchase Program of up to an aggregate of $3 million of Value Line, Inc.’s common stock adopted on September 19, 2012, with $2.033 million remaining under the program.
"Based on current market prices, we believe that the repurchase program is in the best interests of our shareholders," said Howard A. Brecher, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The repurchases will continue to be made from time to time on the open market at prevailing market prices, in negotiated transactions off the market, in block purchases or otherwise. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time at the Company’s discretion and has no set expiration date
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haynes Int'l (HAYN) Announces Capital Allocation Strategy
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.1% Yield
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!