Value Line (VALU) Raises Qtr. Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; Reaffirms Common Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street dips as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on August 11, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 23, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.8 percent.
The Board of Directors also reaffirmed the Stock Repurchase Program of up to an aggregate of $3 million of Value Line, Inc.’s common stock adopted on September 19, 2012, with $2.033 million remaining under the program.
"Based on current market prices, we believe that the repurchase program is in the best interests of our shareholders," said Howard A. Brecher, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The repurchases will continue to be made from time to time on the open market at prevailing market prices, in negotiated transactions off the market, in block purchases or otherwise. The repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time at the Company’s discretion and has no set expiration date
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $30M Stock Buyback
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Announces $300M Share Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!