VSE Corp. (VSEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 0.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 18, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 17, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
“We are pleased to announce an increase in our quarterly dividend consistent with prior years,” VSE CEO, Maurice “Mo” Gauthier said. “This increase reflects our commitment to shareholder value and confidence in the future of the company.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANEB) Prices 3M Share IPO at $7/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!