VSE Corp. (VSEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on February 9, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 26, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; Plans to Buyback $750M in Stock This Year
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; 2.2% Yield
- Chevron (CVX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6% to $1.42; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!