Unitil Corp. (UTL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.3% to $0.38; 3.9% Yield
- World stocks post record highs as bond yields ease
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar near one-month low as strong debt sale weighs on U.S. yields
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Unitil Corp. (NYSE: UTL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 1.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.375.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Unitil Corp. (UTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!