Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.07 per share, or $4.28 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.97.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Union Pacific (UNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- AbbVie (ABBV) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!