UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.6% to $0.91; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.91 per share, or $3.64 annualized. This is a 9.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.83.
The dividend will be payable on March 7, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Capital One Financial (COF) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Chevron (CVX) Declares $1.34 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!