UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.73; 2.9% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized. This is a 9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.67.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 23, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 19, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 1.1% Yield
- Dana Incorporated (DAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $220 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!