UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.8% to $0.78; 3.2% Yield
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized. This is a 6.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.73.
The dividend will be payable on March 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.47; 0.9% Yield
- Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- SmartFinancial (SMBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!