UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.83; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.83 per share, or $3.32 annualized. This is a 6.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.78.
The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 21, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 16, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.3% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.66 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Jabil (JBL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!