UPDATE: Walmart (WMT) Raises Dividend 1.9% to $0.54; 1.8% Yield (CORRECTION)
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 18, 2020 6:35 AM EST)
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared an quarterl dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 19, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.2% to $1.052; 5.5% Yield
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) Declares $0.0525 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!