UPDATE: Walmart (WMT) Raises Dividend 1.9% to $0.54; 1.8% Yield (CORRECTION)
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 18, 2020 6:35 AM EST)
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) declared an quarterl dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 19, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Walmart (WMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Wraps Up Its Largest-Ever Annual Open Call Event, With More Than 330 Products Made, Grown or Assembled in the U.S. Chosen To Be Sold in Stores and Online
- Walmart (WMT) Acquires Memori
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!