UPDATE: WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17% to $0.49; 1.8% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 13, 2016 1:15 PM EST)
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is up 17% from the prior quarter dividend of $0.42
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- China to relax birth policy but wary of social risks, sources say
- Palace Bidco Oy (“WSIP Bidco”) Announces a Recommended Cash Offer of SEK 165 Per Share to the Shareholders of Adapteo Plc (“Adapteo”)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!