UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.68; 1.1% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.62.
The dividend will be payable on December 8, 2022, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!