UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) Increases Quarterly Dividend by 7.70% to $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) increases quarterly dividend by 7.7% to $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!