UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Qtr Dividend 22% to $0.11; 1.1% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 15, 2017 8:03 AM EST)
(updated to add divided hike)
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This represents an increase of $0.02, or 22 percent, per share over the prior quarterly dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on January 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Genpact Limited (G) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Urban Edge Properties (UE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!