UPDATE: Lennar Corp. (LEN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 212.5% to $0.125; 0.9% Yield
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 9, 2020 5:32 PM EST)
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized. This is a 212.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on February 7, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 24, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 23, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Delta Galil Reports Strong First Quarter 2021 Results Reflecting Record Sales, Profits and Cash Flow
- Corning Celebrates Grand Opening of Gen 10.5 LCD Glass Plant in Wuhan, China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!