UPDATE: Lennar Corp. (LEN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 212.5% to $0.125; 0.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 9, 2020 5:32 PM EST)
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized. This is a 212.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on February 7, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 24, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 23, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!