UPDATE: H.B. Fuller (FUL) Increases Qtr. Dividend to 14c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 7, 2016 2:31 PM EDT)
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. The dividend is a hike from the current rate of $0.13 per share.
The dividend will be payable on May 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!