UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 17, 2021 10:46 AM EDT)
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMAO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves New $500 Million Buyback
- Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Yum China (YUMC) Announces HK Disclosure in Relation to a Possible Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!