UPDATE: Disney (DIS) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.6% to 71c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.71 per share, or $1.42 annualized. The dividend is an increase from its current rate of $0.66 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!