Turning Point Brands (TPB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Turning Point Brands (NYSE: TPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.055 per share, or $0.22 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on April 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Turning Point Brands (TPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 1.4% Yield
- LSI Industries (LYTS) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Premier Financial (PFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 3.3% Yield