Trinseo (TSE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 300% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 300% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.8% to $0.1025; 0.6% Yield
- American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.78; 3.7% Yield
- VMware (VMW) Announces October 29, 2021 as Record Date for Conditional Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!