Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Transact Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.1% Yield
- Gouverneur Bancorp, Inc. (GOVB) Declares $0.12 Semi-Annual Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!