TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $0.38 annualized. This is a 26.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.075.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TransUnion (TRU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!